Managed by Accor Vacation Club, Grand Mercure Basildene Manor blends old world charm with contemporary comfort. Set in manicured gardens in the Margaret River wine region, the property features 19 rooms and suites close to wineries, restaurants, cafes and recreational activities, the manor is the ideal option for an extended stay in this beautiful area and features spacious rooms and suites, fireside reading room, conservatory, pool, sun deck, tennis court, lakeside pergola and BBQ facilities.
Top 25 Hotels for Romance - Australia
Grand Mercure Basildene Manor has on the category of Top 25 Hotels for Romance - Australia.
Travellers' Choice awards are the highest honor TripAdvisor can give – meaning your business is truly exceptional. Based on reviews and opinions from millions of travellers, you're in the top 1% of hotels.
- Reading room with fireplace
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (November to April)
- Sun Deck
- Lakeside Pergola
- Tennis court
- Landscaped gardens
- Guest laundry
- Complimentary guest laundry (washing machine and dryer)
- BBQ facilities
- Picnic Tables
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Award winning wineries/ vineyards/ wine tours/ tastings
- World class caves (Jewel, Mammoth, Lake and Moondyne)
- Fudge factory
- 4WD tours
- Eco tours
- Horse riding
- Kite surfing
- Sea charters
- Walking trails
- Arts and craft
Grand Mercure Basildene Manor, Featured on Star Ratings Australia's Gold List of Australian
Local Grand Mercure Basildene Manor has been listed on Star Ratings Australia’s Gold List of Australian Accommodation, making it one of the best accommodation providers in the country. View Media Release.
- Basildene Manor has achieved a National rating of #10 for the Best overall guest experience.
- A rating of #1 for the state of West Australia in the category of Best overall guest experience.